RE: FC 4

Well what am I doing wrong? Can you please help me with this? Maybe my
server.cfg file is off? Can I send it to you and have you take a look at it?
I have been trying to get this to work for months and no one seems to be
able to offer any help. Thanks!

"Let me know if I can help!"

Ray Eason
raye@xxxxxxxxxx
Henrietta Weill Memorial Child Guidance Clinic
Information Systems Computer Support Technician
3628 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Office: 661-322-1021 ext. #197
FAX: 661-322-7334

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. It is intended solely for
the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.