Re: FC 4

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 07:33:49AM -0800, Ray Eason wrote:

> Does Fedora Core 4 work better than versions 5 and 6 when it comes to yum
> working behind a MS Proxy 2.0 w/ NTLM? I have tried 5 and 6 and both
> versions give me problems. Thanks!

I have used apserver with yum with FC 3, 4, 5 and 6. I am currenly using
apserver with FC6, and as a matter of fact, used it about two weeks ago to
upgrade my main workstation from FC5 to FC6.

I have had the same apserver configuration for the past several years with no
changes, and everything pretty much works just fine. (Well, yum does seem to be
a bit slower behind apserver, but that is probably apserver, not yum.)
--
Michael