[Yum] PASV ftp support?

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Michael Stenner wrote:

> I just looked it up.  The thread started here:
>
> https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum/2003-April/001031.html
>
> and ended here:
>
> https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum/2003-May/001120.html
>
> I the latter you can see that I proposed a workaround that Troy found
> satisfactory.  (I had forgotten about that, actually)

That will probaly work just fine, thanks for doing the legwork for me :)

The user is using yum-1.x on 7.3 so I let him know the options (fix as
above, upgrade rpm+yum, fix firewall) and hopefully one of them will work.
It ain't my fault his firewall is braindead ;-)

Thanks again!

-n

nathan hruby <nhruby@xxxxxxx>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free