[Yum] Fallen. Can't get up.

Not sure how this happened, but both up2date and yum disappeared from
my RH 8.0 system. Tried downloading yum from dulag but the link on
the download page is broken.

So I compiled the srpm but the install step failed with

[root@linux noarch]# rpm -Uvh yum-1.0.3-1_80.noarch.rpm         file
/etc/yum.conf from install of yum-1.0.3-1_80 conflicts with file from
package atrpms-13-16.rh8.0.at

I'm guessing the problem is that I'd added ATrpms to yum.conf with no
knowledge of what the names mean than the (nonexistent) descriptions
on the repository page. Some of them now look outright dangerous.
Until I hear otherwise, I'll regard them responsible for this mess
and advise everyone to beware.
	ATrpms-bleeding-rhl-8.0
	ATrpms-good-rhl-8.0
	ATrpms-stable-rhl-8.0
	ATrpms-testing-rhl-8.0

Question is, now do I recover from this mess? I reinstalled up2date
from redhat after recovering rpm-python with apt-get (which somehow
survived the debacle). Yum is the main thing missing far as I know.