[Yum] yumgroups.pl (Was: Groups & Repositories - Best Way to Setup?)

OK, well I made a perl script to do this.  It works great so far in my
tests, but let me know if you have any problems with it.

You can find it here:
http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~sheltren/download.php?id=7

Try: ./yumgroups.pl --help for usage information.

You can use it to search through directories for RPMs to add to a group,
and/or specify packages on the command line for it to include.

Ex: ./yumgroups.pl -g somegroup -i someid -d /ftp/repo1 -d /ftp/repo2
foo bar
        will output the XML for group 'somegroup' including all RPMs in
        /ftp/repo1 and /ftp/repo2 (as well as their sub-directories.
        It will also include the packages 'foo' and 'bar' in the group.

By default it will just print out the group information, but there are
flags to print out the header, the footer, or the full XML (header,
group info, footer).

Hopefully people will find this useful :)

-Jeff