[Yum] Newbie with 2 PC's :-)

Probably the optimal method of having access to those same files on the
second pc is to setup a caching http proxy on the machine with internet
access. Check out squid, there are redhat rpms for it.

Yum plays nice with proxies, so if you tweak your cache settings right,
you should never end up downloading anything more than once, but will
have access to everything on both pcs.

--erik

--
Erik S. LaBianca <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Developer / System Administrator, Interlink, Inc.