[Yum] Change in yum-arch behaviour

Hi,
Did I miss a change in the way yum-arch behaves? I have scripts that run
every day to keep the headers updated in my updates repository. Since the last
yum upgrade to yum-1.0.1-1_80 I am now getting messages about all of the .srpms
being ignored. Is there any way short of redirecting all output to /dev/null
to shut it up? I do not really want to do that for fear of missing something
important. I am simply using "yum-arch -q directory_name". Under the old
behaviour it would only tell about ignoring duplicate rpms which afaic was ok.
At least I could tell when Red Hat would clean the old stuff out of the
repository. :-)

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....