[Yum] complete install of system using yum?

>>I think I'll go with a solution like Aaron's, where each host grabs its
>> config files from a central server, which generates the config files as
>> needed.
>>

> That's what LCFG does (http://www.lcfg.org) - you define a profile per
> node:

Okay, at your suggestion I've been looking at lcfg.  I haven't downloaded
the software yet, as there doesn't appear to be a convenient way to grab
it.

That aside, how does lcfg play with yum?  It looks all updates are handled
by lcfg's updaterpms.  Reading the docs, it suggests it's possible to
replace updaterpms, so I guess I could use yum instead of straight rpm.

Do you use yum with lcfg?