Status of Microsoft Hyper-V driver

Hi,

This is my first post to this forum, hello everyone!

I come here with zero experience with libvirt which
I have just started learning [1] and my current interest
is about the Hyper-V support and the driver [2] status.

Could anyone point me where to look in order to  learn
about the currently available Hyper-V capabilities in libvirt?
Are there any libvirt API usage examples targeting Hyper-V?

The table at the bottom of the driver page [2] lists
Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019 only.
What Windows Server 2022, is this just an omission
in the docs or it specifically is not supported?

[1] https://gist.github.com/mloskot/63f4535e5850e74cef542121dfd2dca2
[2] https://libvirt.org/drvhyperv.html

Best regards,