Re: Mailing list move complete

On Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 06:03:30PM +0000, Michael Kjörling wrote:
> On 1 Nov 2023 18:04 +0100, from users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Zeeshan Ali Khan via Users):
> > This fuckup would be acceptable if we had an easy way to unsubscribe.
>
> While I certainly can understand the frustration of being added to a
> mailing list you didn't intend to be on, the headers of the mailing
> list posts since the migration (including the announcement post) do
> indicate:

> Have you tried that? (I haven't, so there may be some obvious reason
> why you wouldn't consider it "an easy way" which isn't clear to me,
> but if that is the case then that is perhaps something which _could_
> be addressed.)

FWIW, I have just tested the $LIST-leave and $LIST-join email admin
addresses and confirmed that they are working, though the response
is rather on the slow side - took 20-30 minutes to get a reply. The
headers don't show the delay I'd expect from gray-listing, so it
appear it is just being slow a processing administrative requests
somewhere.

With regards,
Daniel