Re: kickstart packages

Also, I have these *.repo's for F14:
adobe-linux-i386.repo        rpmfusion-free.repo
evo.repo                     rpmfusion-free-updates.repo
fedora.repo                  rpmfusion-free-updates-testing.repo
fedora-updates.repo          rpmfusion-nonfree-rawhide.repo
fedora-updates-testing.repo  rpmfusion-nonfree.repo
google-chrome.repo           rpmfusion-nonfree-updates.repo
packagekit-media.repo        rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing.repo
rpmfusion-free-rawhide.repo  virtualbox.repo

How, in kickstart, do I specify similar for F16?
Is the name in a %repo option significant?
Does kickstart accept the parameterization,
e.g. $basearch, done in the .repo files?
Most of my repositories have baseurl commented out.
Their mirrorlists have a url with a question mark.
Is there a way to test whether whether I got a correct url?
It's been a while since I installed F14.
There might have been changes since then
or I might be misunderstanding the status quo.

--
Michael   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whom I teach not to run with scissors,