kickstart packages

One of the things I would like to do with kickstart is to get
aproximately the same set of packages I have installed now.
I always forget something that I have to install later,
so just using the anaconda-generated kickstart file would
not do the trick.
I've looked at the kickstart file, I've read about its format
and I've looked at package lists from yum and rpm.
The correspondence is not obvious to me.

Assuming that the kickstart file is correct, how do I add a package to it?
How do I figure out what name to give in the kickstart file?

I'm pretty sure that I didn't add tex after install,
but look here:

[root@localhost ~]# yum provides '*/tex'
texlive-2007-56.fc14.i686 : Binaries for the TeX formatting system
Repo        : installed
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/bin/tex

[root@localhost ~]# rpm -q --all | grep tex
texlive-texmf-2007-36.fc14.noarch
texlive-texmf-fonts-2007-36.fc14.noarch
texlive-utils-2007-56.fc14.i686
tex-preview-11.86-6.fc14.noarch
gettext-0.18.1.1-5.fc14.i686
texlive-2007-56.fc14.i686
texlive-texmf-latex-2007-36.fc14.noarch
texlive-texmf-dvips-2007-36.fc14.noarch
texlive-dvips-2007-56.fc14.i686
texlive-latex-2007-56.fc14.i686
gettext-libs-0.18.1.1-5.fc14.i686
libtextcat-2.2-11.fc13.i686

[root@localhost ~]# grep tex anaconda-ks.cfg
@text-internet

Also, anaconda-ks.cfg was generated by a F14 install.
I'll be installing F16.
How badly will that bite me?

--
Michael   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx