kickstart dhcp issues

Hi,

I am using a Poweredge R710 with 4 embedded NICs.  I have a kickstart procedure using  http. So i boot from my USB, type in:
linux ks=http://x.x.x.x./path/ks.cfg

Anaconda prompts me then which eth to use, i selected eth0 (which is connected to the network). But the sending request for IP information is taking forever. I them timesout, asks to select  ipv4/ipv6 options.  And back to "sending request for ip info...."  I am also using a cisco switch on the other end and changes in the switch config is not an option.This issue defeats auto install of Redhat. IF i connect the server into a normal switch (not Cisco), kickstart works fine.,

How to set something that anaconda will continue to request & wait for DHCP ip.

thanks,
sirjun