cdboot.img to do a network kickstart install

I customized the cdboot.img file in the /dosutils/autoboot/ directory so that it contained my kickstart file.  I followed the directions on this page http://256.com/gray/docs/rh_boot/ and they worked great.  It created a bootable iso image that found my ks file.  The only problem is that I wanted to do a network (http) install. However, the only options that I am given in CDROM or Hard Drive install.  How do I keep all the drivers in the cdboot.img and allow it to do a network install.

Thanks,
Jeremy