Re: cdboot.img to do a network kickstart install

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 12:21, Jeremy Boyd wrote:
> I customized the cdboot.img file in the /dosutils/autoboot/ directory so that it contained my kickstart file.  I followed the directions on this page http://256.com/gray/docs/rh_boot/ and they worked great.  It created a bootable iso image that found my ks file.  The only problem is that I wanted to do a network (http) install. However, the only options that I am given in CDROM or Hard Drive install.  How do I keep all the drivers in the cdboot.img and allow it to do a network install.

Take a look around "install" in the Redhat Linux Customization guide.
Following it are listed the directives that you can include to specify
an installation source in your kickstart file

(the chapter you're looking for is available at
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/custom-guide/s1-kickstart2-options.html)

... and next time please wordwrap your messages

David Aikema