Re: Little help with a post call to partition

You can also use sfdisk in pre, and this can be done totally
from the command line if need be without piping.
Steve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Core Support Services Dept.
Assistant Group Leader, Scientific Computing Support Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team