Re: Little help with a post call to partition

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Since anaconda isn't able to create +1TB partitions, I need to do this
> in the %post section manually.  I am having trouble finding a way to
> envoke fdisk or something like it to create a single partition that
> spans an entire volume (/dev/sdb) w/out interaction.  Do any of you
> have a quick method for this?
Hi Jesse,

We normally just pipe the things you would type in fdisk to fdisk.
We actually, have created perl libraries that do this (not opened
sourced sorry), so its definately possible to automate using this
mechanism (does seem hackish, yes; will it work, yes).

Cheers...james