encrypting passwords for rootpw

Title: Message

We build ks.cfg files on the fly, generate a floppy and hand that off for installation.  How can I generate the encrypted password for the rootpw option?  I don't want to put the plain text version in the floppy because the people doing the install should not have the root password.  Different systems have different root passwords and I want to generate it as we build the ks.cfg.

Jay McCanta
Amgen
Seattle, WA
206-265-4049