From: Scott Croft [mailto:secroft@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 4:40 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Intel Pro 1000 woes

Jay,
   I have actually kickstarted 2 compaq's with the Intel Pro 1000 with
100% success. One I used Compaq's custom image that you can download off
of their site, but it will fill the disk. The other I created a custom
image and used that.
If you go to compaq's site search on the dl360 and then look for the
linux driver support.

Scott

On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 17:09, Jay Christopherson wrote:
> I have been trying to kickstart a Delll Poweredge 1650 w/ 7.2.  Dell has
> seen fit to only include the Intel Pro 1000 GNIC's onboard.
Unfortunately,