Re: Intel Pro 1000 woes

I provided Jay with the custom image I built and used for a couple of
systems and you can also download and use the Compaq custom image for RH
7.2.
One of the main issues with the custom image is re-compression after
changes are made and I ran into a space issue with the disk. I then
switched to the nfs ks.cfg and now have moved on to testing the
utilization of the iLO port on the compaq system. The problem with that
is the web server they hard code onto the iLO chip is IE specific and
I'm running a Linux desktop, so accessing the port is a pain.

Scott