Re: Fully automated install with PXE

I've setup a system as you described with 2 diferences:

 1 - I've used pxelinux instead of bpbatch
 2 - My DHCP is configured to provide always de same IP to each MAC
address.

 Since DHCPd should "give" the same IP to a specific MAC maybe the
problem mau be with bpbatch. Try to force your DHCPd server to return
the same IP to your machine and see if you still have a problem.

I can attach my configuration ( already sent on 25 mar to this list ) if
you want to see what i have done.

Z.