Re: Fully automated install with PXE

GH> What I currently have running is PXE downloading and starting the
GH> kernel from my tftp server. Currently I have PXE downloading a
GH> secondary bootstrap (bpbatch) which then downloads the kernel and
GH> transfer control over to the kernel.

That sounds complicated.  I just use a DHCP server and a TFTP server;
the client fetches pxelinux and everything proceeds as a normal
kickstart installation booted from a floppy or CD.

I posted information on how I do things a few weeks ago and there were
a few followups, so if you didn't see it then you might want to dig
through the archives.

 - J<