Fw: genhdlist and kickstart, help appreciated

 Afternoon all.

 I keep gettering a error when anaconda starts up when trying my kickstart
install.
 I seem to be seeing reference to using genhdlist to solve the problem.
 Unfortunatley I spent the better of the day looking for information
 regarding this utility and am unable to find anything concrete on it.

 Could someone point me in the direction of where to find info on this
program.
What is the exact purpose of  it?
And why is it needed for the kickstart install?

 Thank You
S Chhibber