Re: Changing what gets loaded

On Monday, September 24 2001, Michael Barsalou said:
> So, If I just want to modify the comps file what do I do with the very
> first number in the file.  In my version there is a 4....what does that
> relate to?

It's a version number for the comps file format.

> I will put zero's in every package definition then list my individual
> rpms using the mkkickstart utility.  Thanks.

This actually won't help as the zero or one by package groups only
controls whether they are initially selected during an interactive
install which includes the package group.   Base, though, is a special
cased group which is always installed, regardless of what you specify
anywhere.

Cheers,

Jeremy