RE: Changing what gets loaded

Thanks for the patch, however, all this requires that I have all of the
necessary things loaded to recompile the anaconda package....I
am excited that they might include it in a future package.

Thanks for making that effort.

So, If I just want to modify the comps file what do I do with the very
first number in the file.  In my version there is a 4....what does that
relate to?

I will put zero's in every package definition then list my individual
rpms using the mkkickstart utility.  Thanks.

Mike

Michael Barsalou
barjunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx