NetDirector GPL available - seeking testers and rpm sponsor

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that NetDirector, a project with some similarities, but with a decidedly different emphasis, to func, has been released under the  GPL with its latest release 3.2

In addition to ditching the previous mpl-style attribution license in favor of GPL v2, 3.2 provides many long-awaited bug fixes and enhancements, as well as a major packaging change -- NetDirector server manager now comes packaged as a lightweight deb file, compatible with existing installs of Tomcat, Java5 and postgreSQL on Ubuntu machines.  Release notes here

Note:  while server manager is most easily installed on Ubuntu because of the deb package, NDAgents install easily and run on all the major distros as well as Solaris.

We're very interested in feedback on the project, and also in this lists' thoughts on potential integration points with func.  One thought on what func and func users might find most interesting about ND as a compliment to func is the back-end that allows for automated revision control, change scheduling, rbac, etc.

We'd also be grateful for help packaging NetDirector server manager as an RPM.

Hearty thanks to Aidan Furlan and Scott McKean of Epoch Labs for their effort on this releases of NetDirector.

--
Greg

Greg Wallace
SkypeID: gregwallaceemu