Re: Welcome New Google Summer of Code Students!

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:15:33AM -0400, Michael DeHaan wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> Please join me in congratulating Krzysztof Adamski and Denis Kurov for
> their accepted applications for Func in Google's 2008 Summer of Code.
>
> We are looking forward to your contributions!
>
> Denis's proposal involves fleshing out FuncWeb and making Func work better
> with different network topologies, and also about using Func for gathering
> and displaying statistics information (with an system to take action based
> on those statistics).

This is great news, congrats to Denis and Krzysztof!

I've been crazy busy lately, and haven't been able to give FuncWeb the
love that it deserves.  This summer, however, I'll be glad to assist
with mentoring, and will definitely be helping out with FuncWeb
development.

Cheers!

luke