Coordinating efforts

There's a bit of overlap in what a few people are interested in doing in Func lately, so I figured this would be a good time to discuss that.

The couple of big areas I know of where there is interest:

-- Making async command line calls work, and general cleanup of async/copyfile/etc in general -- Hierarchial proxying between machines (having A be certmaster for B, and B certmaster for C, and having a proxy module on B that allows A->B->C, with collated results) -- The statistics gathering ideas in the GSOC proposals that had similar ideas and can probably be divided up into backend/frontend parts?

I think makkalot had the most interest in doing FuncWeb stuff, and I believe pleple wanted the proxy issue? I believe Steve Salesvan also had some interest in the proxy item for some of his uses.

The purpose of this thread is to organize all of this so we don't end up doing it all 3 times. Discuss :)

--Michael