Problems with func

FUNC looks very nice, but I am having an issue trying to use it (certmaster-0.19-1.el5.noarch.rpm/func-0.18-1.el5.noarch.rpm) on EL5.  The “master” server has certmaster running with the following configuration:

# configuration for certmasterd and certmaster-ca

[main]

autosign = yes

listen_addr =

cadir = /etc/pki/certmaster/ca

cert_dir = /etc/pki/certmaster

certroot = /var/lib/certmaster/certmaster/certs

csrroot = /var/lib/certmaster/certmaster/csrs

The certmaster service was started, and I am able to telnet to port 52135 on this box.

I then installed the same packages on the “minion,” and configured minion.conf with the appropriate master server name.  I verified that I could connect to the certmaster server via telnet.  The funcd service was started.

There are no firewalls running on either server.

The master server is unable to get the certificate for the minon:

$ certmaster-ca --list

No certificates to sign

Did I miss something in the configuration?

Thanks,

Josh