Re: feeds mock-up for front page

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 22:06 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > Ricky Zhou wrote:
> > > This one is probably my fault (and I agree completely)- the FAS2 design
> > > predates the fp.o design by a bit, if I remember correctly, and we never
> > > got a good chance to update the design before launching.
> >
> > Yeh, that's pretty much what happened. The mockups for FAS2 were done before
> > the FPO ones. I think the FPO template is really what we want to start moving
> > forward on across sites.
> >

> Just to make something clear to those on the lists.  We all want a unified
> look and design.  We've talked about it for quite some time.  But finding
> individuals with the talent and time has proved next to impossible to
> find.  If you happen to be an individual who thinks they have the time to
> come up with a unified please do speak up!  We sure could use some help.
>
> 	-Mike

Well im not really a designer (im most in the coding field) but i think
i know some basics about web design and i could help.
But i think that its not just people what we need but to settle things
about the look and feel, and thats something we havent done yet. I mean,
yes we have discussed such things, but never get a conclusion to start
from.
--
Juan Camilo Prada <jprada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>