Re: please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Am 26.07.2013 00:16, schrieb lee:
>>> well, and that is why nitpicking about any word and presume
>>> always the worst intention of anything i say is unfair
>>
>> This doesn't have anything to do with presuming, nitpicking or
>> unfairness.  You say "x" and mean "z".  There is no way for the other
>> person to know that you mean "z"
>
> ironically the same does not apply for people making problem decriptions
> without any informations,

Yes, it is not applicable there.

>>> i need to choose becaus emy day has only 24 hours..........................
>>
>> It is your choice to make and not mine.  You can chose whatever you
>> want. If you chose not to adjust, I would prefer that you be
>> unsubscribed from this mailing list.
>
> you could also ue a signature "please only answers from native speakers"
> instead the funny one you are using and you would not get a single reply
> from me even if it solves your problems

Why don't you just imagine that everyone has in their signature a
disclaimer asking people to do their best not to send impolite replies
and act accordingly?

>> Otherwise you will continue to
>> create unnecessary unrest
>
> there would also be less unnecessary unrest if people would
> stop to insist taking every single word as insult if there
> is only the lightest chance to interprate it this way

They cannot stop doing what they aren't doing.

>> When you don't have enough time to post on mailing lists or to make bug
>> reports, then don't do it and stop making excuses
>
> mhh, that must be the reason why in my bugreports folder for 2013
> are 600 messages, in the one from 2013 1300 messages and my sent folder
> to this list contains 1500 messages for this year
>
> that must also be the reason that i spend real money for opensource
> projects and a lot of time to help bring new releases out.......
>
> without the moderation you even would realize that often enough
> answers with solutions are coming within a few minutes, but hey
> that all is nothing worth here...............

How many messages you have sent how quickly and how much money you have
spent on OSS projects is not relevant here.  Don't try to bring it up as
another excuse, and don't make assumptions about what judgements I make
or not.

Someone once said that when you go out for eating, you have to be
prepared to pay the tip.  If you can't pay the tip, you simply cannot
afford the service, so you cannot go out to eat, and you'll have to make
something yourself instead.

It is irrelevant how much you have eaten and how much you payed on tips
when you were going out to eat in the past.  If you cannot afford what
you want to do, no matter whether in terms of time or money, then don't
do it.

You have a choice to make.  It's that simple, there aren't any excuses,
and I don't see any point in discussing this any further.  Make your
choice and let us know what choice you made.

--
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "C-c C-c can do nothing useful at
this location")