FedoraReview & PHP

I am using FedoraReview https://fedorahosted.org/FedoraReview/ (or the
fedora-review package) as the base for the package reviews I am doing
and I noticed that there is currently no PHP plug-in.

So I added one: https://github.com/timlau/FedoraReview/pull/17/files

Currently it doesn't do anything brilliant, besides checking that
php-common is required instead of php, but I plan to add other things
I notice.

I just wanted to mention it in case someone else also is working on this.