Re: FedoraReview & PHP

Le 20/05/2012 16:11, Christof Damian a écrit :
> I am using FedoraReview https://fedorahosted.org/FedoraReview/ (or the
> fedora-review package) as the base for the package reviews I am doing
> and I noticed that there is currently no PHP plug-in.
>
> So I added one: https://github.com/timlau/FedoraReview/pull/17/files

Great.
Upstream just tell me that it is possible to write plugin for
fedora-review in php.

> Currently it doesn't do anything brilliant, besides checking that
> php-common is required instead of php, but I plan to add other things
> I notice.

Don't you think we should requires an update to the PHP Guidelines ?

	"A PHP library must not requires php nor httpd as is could be
	used with other sapi / webserver."

	"Only a PHP web application, which provide httpd configuration,
	should requires php and httpd"

> I just wanted to mention it in case someone else also is working on this.

As doing "mass" review, I also open some RFE

https://fedorahosted.org/FedoraReview/ticket/61
	Not PHP specific, report requires/provides of build package

https://fedorahosted.org/FedoraReview/ticket/62
	Not PHP specific, report resolvedep

https://fedorahosted.org/FedoraReview/ticket/63
	Run phpci on source