Re: Hello PHP SIG - New member Introduction

Le 10/04/2012 04:09, Sebastian Fernando a écrit :
> Hello

Hi, and welcome to the list.

> I would like to start from packaging, can anyone please guide me to the
> starting point. I would
> like to try on a simple app and package it as my first packaging task.
> Any help is appreciated.

I think most PHP specific Guidelines information are on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:PHP

I plan to write, some day, some tips about various things from my
experience maintaining various php* and webapp packages... (just some
good practices, I think) just a big lack of time.

I think, the existing spec files are also full of answers.

Of course, you can ask questions here, or come on the #fedora-devel IRC
channel.

Remi.