Hello PHP SIG - New member Introduction

Hello

I am Sebastian who is a candidate participant for GSOC 2012 with Fedora. My project is
to semi-automate FWN composing process and I ll be using PHP for the purpose as I am
a PHP lover. When I dig the fedoraproject.org I found this SIG and when I ask my mentor
he said it is better to join with the team and contribute.

I would like to start from packaging, can anyone please guide me to the starting point. I would
like to try on a simple app and package it as my first packaging task. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks you very much.

--
Sebastian (Astiando)