Re: Proposal on FWN implementation/ automation

On Fri, 2012-03-16 at 04:44 -0800, Rashadul Islam wrote:

> The News Teams needs care only instead of taking new actions through
> automation or CMS for all. Automation is good only for editor who is
> integrating all the beats together, but not for the Beat writer,
> because there are lots of thread that are/is minor to include in the
> News (Specially Announcement Beat).
>
> If no other is there than I would like to take the responsibility to
> Edit the FWN on behalf of Pascal for certain time for to update the
> Fedora Community.

As co-editor I'm absolutely fine with adding Rashadul as an editor. I'm
really sorry to have been unable to take care of FWN lately, every week
I wake up thinking 'I'll get FWN going again this week!' and every week
something else comes up and I don't. :( Very sorry again.

Pascal, what's your take?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey