Re: Question on how to handled "GPL with exceptions" in a package review.

Le Mar 17 avril 2007 04:11, Christopher Blizzard a écrit :

> What surprises me is that the grant only applies to Fluendo's plugins
> and not anyone to plugins that are created by anyone else.

Fluendo of course knows it won't use its pluggins own to abuse the license
of the core code. If they granted a generic plugin clause you bet someone
would try to close modifications to core code, calling it a "pluggin"

--
Nicolas Mailhot