Re: VOTE: CVS Admin with Flags (Version 2)

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Warren Togami (wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
bugzilla addresses are already public in many places, there isn't anything we can currently do about this.

Later I would like to use FAS names everywhere instead of Bugzilla addresses, but we aren't there quite yet.

The bz address of the owner should be easy enough to pick out
from the associated other talk in the bug.

That's true, but it is better to explicitly ask for owner, because they could specify one or more owners.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx