Re: Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Christian Iseli wrote:
Hey, all you happy reviewers :-)

I think I have an XML-RPC script working to query them flags...

Warren wanted to setup a static web page with the current BZ ticket
status and update it every half hour.  Unfortunately, he's disappeared
from IRC and I'll soon go catch some Zs, so I put up a quick wiki page
here with the output of the script:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ChristianIseli/ReviewFlagStatus

We talked about this in #fedora-admin, and Christian agreed to tweak his script to output to a static HTML page. This will be put online somewhere and auto-generated on a regular basis.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx