Re: Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"WT" == Warren Togami <wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

WT> OK, it seems the only real drawback to "ASSIGNED to owner instead
WT> of reviewer" is Tibbs' good point about being able to see it on
WT> frontpage.cgi.

I'm happy as long as I can get to the list of packages I'm reviewing
it via some query, although I do admit that the frontpage view is
quite convenient.

Although given the updated process, ASSIGNED goes to the reviewer during the review, so I believe this satisfies your desired work-flow immediately?

Warren