Re: Summary from yesterdays (mini) FESCo meeting

On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 05:41:46PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Regardless of whether the checklist is going to be used by everyone,
> since many people like the idea and use one on their own anyway, it
> would be better to add one to the review guidelines asap so that there
> is a common reference point.

Very true - The checklist would have to be officially adopted for
maintenance by the relevant entities, e.g. obviously mostly the
packaging group, but there may be parts of the review guidelines that
are out of our (the PC's) reach, so everyone entitled to change review
and/or packaging guidelines would need to commit to adjust the
MUST/SHOULD checklist items as well.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net