Re: Agressive FUD by Fedora contributor

Axel Thimm wrote:
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 01:02:33PM +0200, Miloslav Trmac wrote:
Axel,
Christopher Stone napsal(a):
fetchmail.x86_64                         6.3.4-1.1_6.fc5.at     atrpms
If all you want changed is including fetchmailconf, why don't you build
it as a single package, without overriding Core's fetchmail?
	Mirek

I answered in PM. This thread is about Chistopher Stone's fudding, and
should not defocus from there.

Axel, everyone is exposed to misinformation in Open Source. Red Hat as a company is the target of a lot. My packages, specifically Firefox, lately have been the target of a lot of misinformation lately. All you can do is point out your arguments. There's nothing stopping anyone from spreading whatever information they want.

Both you and cstone have said your pieces. By dragging this out, you are both looking very childish. Axel, you are allowed to ship whatever packages you want, whether others like it or not. Cstone, you are allowed to file bugs with patches to Core packages to include changes. Somewhere, there is a happy medium.