Re: Agressive FUD by Fedora contributor

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 02:49:14AM -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
> On 10/16/06, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >So you're cofirming that comment a) in the bugzilla report was either
> >not the truth or a form of selective amnesia.
>
> And this is constructive how?  Let me quote Hans which already got a +1:
>
> Can we please either have a constructive discussion or may I request
> that you fight this out by private mail instead?

Please don't reply on each mail with cut and paste, that doesn't count
as constructive.

And yes, the fact that you trap yourself into lies and fud is
constructive as it invalidates your argumentation. Since you seem to
present your arguments with different realities each time it is
important to notice that and weigh your arguments accordingly.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net