Re: Agressive FUD by Fedora contributor

On 10/16/06, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 02:23:58AM -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
> >Indeed any package at ATrpms has potential breakage. But this is true
> >for any piece of software and package out there. Or did you invent the
> >bug-free software?

> I am very dissappointed that you think I am inventing problems.  Is it
> really that hard for you to accept the possibility that there may
> exist a problem with an ATrpms package?

For one I obviously stated the opposite, I never said that ATrpms
managed to get all bits bug-free. For second you already showed that
your statements are to be taken with a grain (or ton) of salt. From a
never-ever ATrpms user you have mutated to an often-used-often-burned,
later consultant-in-removing-ATrpms-packages and so on.

And this is constructive how?  Let me quote Hans which already got a +1:

Can we please either have a constructive discussion or may I request
that you fight this out by private mail instead?