Re: Rebuild of gtk+ dependent packages required

Owen Taylor wrote:
Is the autorequires probing that rpm does at buildtime turned off for
redhat-artwork?

Want to know what my nose says? It tells me that this smells like
it's disabled, because else the theme DSOs would pull in a lot of
dependencies. Wasn't redhat-artwork a package which wanted Qt and
other libraries even when user used only GNOME?

Good nose. It's to avoid Qt and GTK+-1.2 dependencies.

We could turn it back on, and filter only the deps that we don't want by name.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx