Re: Article draft: Fleet Commander

Thank you very much Dale!

I know my grammar is not very good, but I continue learning :)

Thanks for all the tips and explainations about my mistakes. I value them
the most and I'm learning a lot.

I will apply the changes to the document and after that I will probably cut
it in two parts. The setup and the usage.

Will come back with news! Thanks and cheers!