Bundled Public Domain/CC0-1.0 blake2 library in Python

Hello,

when reviewing a pull request by Yaakov [1], I realized Python bundles [2] the reference blake2 implementation known as libb2 [3]. We already have that packaged in Fedora as libb2, licensed as CC0. The library itself has:

To the extent possible under law, the author(s) have dedicated all copyright
and related and neighboring rights to this software to the public domain
worldwide. This software is distributed without any warranty.

You should have received a copy of the CC0 Public Domain Dedication along with
this software. If not, see <http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/>.

In the source files.

So this is "public domain" but it also mentions CC0 Public Domain Dedication explicitly. Is this LicenseRef-Fedora-Public-Domain or CC0-1.0? And if it is the latter, how do I deal with that?

[1] https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python3.12/pull-request/63
[2] https://github.com/python/cpython/tree/main/Modules/_blake2/impl
[3] https://github.com/BLAKE2/libb2

--