Re: 'Fedora' app on Google Play Store

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 04:11:58PM -0400, R P Herrold wrote:
> ouch
> The page starts:
>
> 	partnership of free software community members
> and a partnership is a legal term of art in the US, implying
> agency, and potential cross-liability between 'partners'
> This needs reviewed and to be amended fixing that
> improper impression, forthwith

Many English-language terms have special meaning in a legal context,
but completely valid separate plain-language meanings as well. I don't
think attempting to purge all of the natural uses in non-legalese
contexts is really an endeavor we want to get into.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>