Re: 'Fedora' app on Google Play Store

On Wed, 14 Mar 2018, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:

> This app seems to be coming from:  https://pagure.io/Fedora-app

ouch

The page starts:

	partnership of free software community members

and a partnership is a legal term of art in the US, implying
agency, and potential cross-liability between 'partners'

This needs reviewed and to be amended fixing that
improper impression, forthwith

-- Russ herrold

I_A_AL, but not your lawyer.  I offer legal advice and formal
opinion only within the confines of a previously  established
and explicit attorney-client relationship where privilege may
be had;  and NEVER on a public list server.