OSGi Enterprise licensing

Marek Goldmann wrote:

> Most probably we'll need to package OSGi Enterprise, but I'm not sure
> about licensing of this project.
>
> The code itself (included in the.jar file, another story...) is ASL 2.0,
> but if you try to download it from the website, you need to agree to this:
>
> 	http://www.osgi.org/Download/Release5?info=nothanks
>
> Which is no more, no less OSGi Specification License, listed as bad
> license on the wiki:
>
> 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing#Bad_Licenses
>
> You can also download it directly, without the need to agree to the
> license on the website:
>
> 	http://www.osgi.org/download/r4v42/osgi.enterprise.jar
> 	http://www.osgi.org/download/r5/osgi.enterprise-5.0.0.jar
>
> How should we deal with it? Are we authorized to package it under ASL 2.0?
>
> Thanks!

Hi, I am unable to find any response to this message in mail archives.

The Y2016 update:

  * How have we dealt with this?
  * Are we OK to package the osgi.enterprise now?
  * Do we depend on osgi.enterprise namespace somewhere
    (Fedora/CentOS/RHEL)
  * if that is not Fedora friendly license, is it OK to depend on it
    upstream?

Thanks, Pavel